Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Meet up with Andrew

Hellos!

Andrew & I decided to meet up at College East as he needs to collect his portfolio. My purpose of going there was to try appealing to College East Campus instead of Tampines Campus. He accompanied me to the Administration Office to enquiry how to change school. I was given a form to filled-in and to pass the form to the current school for their approval. I really hope they grant me permission to transfer school.

After collecting his portfolio, we ate at Caferia 1. We eat and chat like for the last time we will be there. I was wondering why not i pass the form today since it's quite near the area. We wanted to take bus to Safra(Tampines) but due to Adult Fare expenses, we decided to walk all the way there. After passing them the form, i was able to leave as they will need the Section Head's Approval. We left the campus, and decided to walk to Tampines MRT Station as Andrew needs to go Bugis and meet his friends.

Oh yah, for those who doesn't know. I managed to rescue my computer but after couple of days, it died out on me. Here we go, spoilt computer again. =\

Bye

No comments: