Friday, April 24, 2009

Farewell to my 2 new friends, i suppose

This post is dedicated for my 2 new biker friends i made in ITE Central, Tampines.

Chuan Yao - Owner of a Phantom Motorcycle.
Wai Kit - Owner of a Kawasaki Motorcycle.

They will be going study to ITE College East to study as their appeal for Higher Nitec in Business Information Systems was "Successful". This Monday, they will be reporting there instead of coming to Tampines ITE for usual lessons. From what i heard, they will be interviewed by the Course Manager & Section Head to confirm their space there.

They are the friends that i get along quite well since school starts. Although it has been only like 2 weeks, but we talked and laughed regularly. Only if i had spent more time talking or knowing them before they leave. They do not smoke nor speak vulgur languages that colorfully, which i kind of really need such friends in my current class. I'm serious! (:

By The Way, Today I'm suppose to be enlisted to Tekong if i haven deferred my army. I would be going in with my new classmate, Kelvin & Wai Kiat's Brother i think.

Tomorrow's Saturday! It's time to recharged my week! WOOHOO!

Bye All.

No comments: