Sunday, April 19, 2009

Great Food Hunt Extravaganza '09 !

Yesterday, Great Food Hunt Extravaganza @ HarborLight!

Overall, It was a wonderful and fruitful event. Group " V " aka "Bak Chor Mee" managed to get 3rd in place despite of ending last. My group consist of Aveline & Friends, Genevieve, Javan & Myself.

I was totally shocked when i found out one of Aveline's friend Birthday falls exactly same as mine. I was like, Are you very sure? Great to know someone same Birthday as me! (:

I was chosen for the "Mash Potato" challenge, as i was the only guy in the group besides Javan which he is in the Community. I actually don't enjoy eating Mash Potato but i practically forced myself to eat. The process of swallowing it, was awful but for the sake of the team i shall persevere! I tried my best, and managed to get our clues by being the 3rd team to leave.

The Siglap trip was a long walk/run, so kinda talk and try to motivate my teammates abit more.

That would be all.
Tomorrow is 2nd week of school, Officially start of time-table timing.
Pray for easy week ahead. Bye!

No comments: