Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Overslept

Hellos!

I should be glad that actually today's lesson is from 8.00am-12.30pm only and yet i overslept. Today's lesson starts at 8.00am and i woke up at 7.58am, i immediately called Bang Ping and tell him that I'm not going to class today cause maybe he is waiting for me or something. I did set my alarm clock at 6.00am but I'm not sure why i didn't hear the alarm.

It's the first official lesson of a new course and i didn't went. I was at home the whole day and it just felt like holidays again. I've got to get back to school life timing if not i will oversleep every now and then.

Tomorrow's going Macpherson ITE for Talk held by The Director. I will be going on my own, because it's more convenient for me as it's a direct bus trip. Hope can wake up! (:

No comments: