Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 1: Introduction to School?

Yesterday was the first day of Orientation, those usual stuff you play to make new friends. At first when i entered the Auditorium, thinking i will be the only Simei Student but few minutes later i managed to spot Bang Ping sitting alone. I happily changed my seat to sit beside him. He told me that Zhi Hao is also in the same course but different class as us.
I was Surprise and Pleased as there was someone i know in the same class as me. The Introduction Slides began, talking about everything they wants you to know. There were quite many presenters, ranging from Teachers to Students.
This random picture was taken while waiting for the classroom to be opened. My friends & I felt reckless cause of the environment we will be studying in, it's like a "RUN-DOWN" place. I'm so spoilt by the previous school of strong air-conditioned rooms everywhere. It's so bad till the extend that if you want to join a CCA, you might need to go other campus for it. I was like, you gotta be kidding me! My Previous school has like almost anything u mention. I know the more i compare the more i hate it. So I'm gonna try to change my point of view so i can study well.

Anyway, we were dismissed around 3.30pm after settling some general information stuffs. I decided to walk from school to Tampines Interchange due to Adult Fare expenses.

No comments: