Monday, April 20, 2009

Finally, saw IGIG <3 (:

This morning, as i was waiting for the bus at interchange. I saw H-E-R. The girl, who i thought of seeing these few years.

The One & Only girl in Red-White Checked, Long-Sleeve Shirt walking pass. She smiled and waved first as i didn't manage to see her from my angle yet. As soon as I confirm it's her and I'm not dreaming, i try to wave at her back hurriedly. Both of us, were surprised to see each other but for me, I'm extremely overjoyed, simple more than words could explain. I hope I didn't gave the face of a "Beng-Look or Beng-Wave" but just simply a "Dumbfounded/Surprise/Overjoyed/Happy" kind of look.

It literally made my day! I can tell you straight in the face, my Monday Blues totally flew away from that moment on. Even now, picturing that scene again never fails to make me smile.

You all may think it's nothing. To me, It meant every single bit of that moment.

Hope there will be a chance again. (:

Bye & Nights!

No comments: