Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunglasses Moment!

Hellos!

Hmm...Actually I've nothing much to blog about, just want to post some random shots from yesterday's CT practice. The shots looks nice so i decided to post them. These shots were taken quick & secretly cause we didn't have the money to buy sunglasses. LOLS! (:
We secretly borrowed Uncle Michael's sunglasses for fun.

(Mr. Oliver, aka "Buddy" according to Amanda.)

(Ezra)

Yesterday, after service the youths were so hype with worship, that we had our own youth songs and practically jump to burn the fats out or even "Tao-Pok-ing" people around. Songs after songs, we are still so energetic till the parents wants us to stop.
I'm really glad Derek could make it! (:
Tomorrow will be my First Day of school after like 4 months of holidays. I think there will be Orientation going on, making new cling of friends i presume. Phew! It's going to start at 9.30am, instead of the usual 8.00am.
Pray: I will put 100% in my work and hope 2 years pass as fast as a blink of an eye.
Bye!

No comments: