Thursday, May 7, 2009

Late for Class Consecutively 2 days in a row

Today is my 2 Consecutive times late for lesson. I was late for PE lesson as i woke up at 7.30am instead of 6.30am. I've set my alarm clock! But I've no idea why it didn't ring or i didn't hear it.

I reached school at around 8.45, to think i was 15 minutes late only but apparently lesson starts at 8.00am. I got kinda scolding from PE teacher cause like 45minutes late.

I kinda exercise my chest muscle 2 days ago, so it's kinda aching. I thought 1 day would be enough for it to rest but i was wrong. Today's suppose to be 2.4km run from what i heard.
I want to thank the Lord, cause he answered my needs. It's like crazy to run with chest ache for 2.4km long run.

My classmates were taking turns doing their shuttle-run. As soon as i changed, with my uniform in my hands, i was told it's my turn to run! I was like, can't you wait for me fold my uniform before running? I quickly ran to my bag and drop my uniform and run back. The run was successful because everything went smoothly, as in didn't slided or slipped. Some of my classmates kept slip here and there, making me worry.

I'm happy to clock in 9.22 sec for my shuttle-run. I'm not sure if i had improve or roughly the same as ever.

End of PE Lesson, Teacher called those latecomers out and kinda apologise to each and individual person in class. It's suppose to be a lesson learnt at the same time kinda funny.

Bye

No comments: