Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday - Rockclimbing / No EMT Lesson

Today's lesson starts at 10:20am and ended at 12.00pm. After that, i went back with Manfred on bus 27. I went home to study alittle since it's 4 hours till rock-climbing session.

My friends and i, went bouldering first instead of climbing. Bouldering, itself kinda make hands kinda tired. I did 3 laps of climbing, at the 3rd lap almost completing, my arm kinda give way alittle and i miss my grip hold. Anyway i completed it and did 30 push-ups after resting awhile. Once I've done it, i went back to bouldering corner.

I ate alone at Hougang Mall's MacDonald. As i was peeling the skin of McWings, i realise i didn't have much strength at all! I was like it''s just a skin and I'm having difficulty peeling it, Gosh!

I suppose this the best week ever, no Engineering Mathematics Lesson!
Tomorrow, starts at 10.15am again and end at 12pm! Woohoo!

No comments: