Friday, May 15, 2009

Class Test 2: Indices

Yep! Don't need think further, It's less than a week and I'm having class test again.

Today's test was on Indices, Five question with a sum of 50 marks.
I hope i did better than my previous test because i did put more time in studying in, though i screwed up one or two question.

After lesson, i had to stay back for project group. It's a great experience for me because i literally seen a test board able to be programmed through computer software. It's like super cool man. Sadly, teacher only need 3 students and there are 7 of us in all.

I prefer "hardware programming" over "software programming" I hope i can be able to get in, if not might wanna consider learning from outside or something.

Oh Yah! This morning, I saw Melissa(Cherylyn's Primary School Friend) at Tampines Interchange. I was in the upper deck of the bus 72, when i saw this girl who looked like her. I not sure if it's her, so i decided to walk past and test, test. Cause, if she react upon seeing me means it's the Melissa i know. if not, just walk past like nobody business. LOLS! Smart Right!

P.S Daryl & Oliver for not informing you guys. Ahem *Raining*
(Too bad, we don't have telepathy if not don't need reply sms) =X
Okay That's All Folks!
Bye!

No comments: