Thursday, May 28, 2009

2.4km run

During PE lesson, we had our 2.4km run for Napha Test. We ran only 5 rounds round the field, because teacher claims that the diameter of the field is quite big. I kind of ate alittle more for the run, as i thought i will be superb hungry.

During the run, at roughly 3rd or 4th round. As usual i kept wiping away my perspiration, i realise one of my spectacle hook's went missing! For a split second, i was wondering should i continue my run or stop to find it? I decided to run first and find it after i completed it. Suddenly less then a 200m to the end, i felt like vomiting. I hurriedly stop and began to walk, as i walk nearer i decided to run since Manfred was infront of me.
In the end, i couldn't find my spectacle hook and i didn't vomit (:

After the run, one of my classmate asked 3 of my friends and myself to look for teacher to collect T-Shirt. I was like, complete the run will received free T-Shirt!? then i realise it's for only those person who pass all station for Napha Test will get it. Again, i was like? you mean i pass my 2.4km finally?

To conclude, It's worth the lost of my spectacle hooks. I'm happy to collect the T-Shirt.
Front of the T-Shirt: Logo of Napha Test
Back of the T-Shirt wrote: Certified: Physically Fit
It's like Woah~! Bye (:

No comments: