Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Collecion of Watch & MRT Experience

I went to collect my watch from FJ. Benjamin's (Company). I took MRT from Tampines to City Hall, when i alighted i realise that it's not the correct station. I went up the escalator and went back down to wait for the train again. It was at Somerset Station not City Hall station -.-!

After collecting the watch, i took the train back. As i was in the train, everything was going smoothly until it reaches Little India. Everybody waited for like 20 minutes until they finally announced that the train is unable to move due to some problem at Potong Pasir Station.

I waited and waited, until i decided to leave the train, when i went up the escalator, i saw Adult-Ladies complaining to the MRT Staff regarding on why they notified the passengers so late and made them waited for so long. I tap-out my ez-link, and try to see if there is any bus i can take.

Although Little India Station is North-East Line, I've never alighted at there before, today is the very first time. I walked from different entrances until i decided to went back to MRT and wait better still. I heard the Announcement saying the train will be terminated at Farrer Park Station instead of Punggol Station, i boarded it cause it's a closer station to my destination or i might even have bus to my area.

It literally stopped at every station for like 3-5minutes cause of the other train infront. The train had a pregnant woman on board, and some kind lady ask other people to give way and helped her find a seat. It was at Serangoon Station when something quite funny happened. The train was at the wrong gate, as in it's not align to the station. So it move abit more, then passengers thought can alight already, they waited and suddenly the train moved back cause it overlapped 1 door away. It's made some of the passenger laugh or smile cause like vehicle park wrongly.

Anyway, the whole journey from like 20minutes to home became an hour. I came out craving for McFlurry Oreo with extra Oreo toppings. As I'm blogging, I'm sure those bloggers in the train will be blogging about it too!

I shall upload my watch photos in the next post to revive the shininess within it (:
Bye!

No comments: