Friday, March 27, 2009

Happier Boy, Alright!

Hellos!

27th March '09, 2nd-take of BTT. I'm so happy cause i passed it, like FINALLY i did it! It's like sitting in the same exact classroom with exact test but just different seats thats all. Okay, I know, It's just a basic test but better than nothing right! As i was walking out, i was like a crazy boy smiling to myself. I even tried to control but just practically smile my way out of the centre.

While waiting for the bus, i saw Wen Han at the bus stop. I was shocked cause like why would a pool fanatic be interested in learning driving. We talked for awhile since his bus wasn't here yet. He said today was his first practical driving lesson and kept "Jam-Brake". I think it refers to stepping on Clutch and release to change gear or something.

It's great to see someone from College East with same CCA once again, surprising he is also waiting for Higher Nitec in Electronics too. I really hope he would be able to join me at Tampines ITE instead of Simei's cause i will be happier to know someone same course as me.

We were like given nicknames like Bro's because we both played pool. Talking about pool, i'm going to miss the school's pool tables, friends and even the tournament. Only if i can go back there to study and play pool daily and taking up pool as CCA.

So anyway, I treat myself by packet back home Macdonald's from Hougang Mall.

No comments: