Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A wasted trip to Macpherson Campus

I packed my PE clothes for rock-climbing at Macpherson Campus. I want to try their wall as it will be my first experience to climb there. I went there early as my class has ended. I took bus no. 65 to Macpherson and arrived at around 4.15pm. There was only a stall left open and it's a western stall.

I ordered Fish & Chip as it's the cheapest meal of all, it cost only $2.70. I asked the stall fellow is it possible to change the coleslaw for rice? He told me only can change fries for rice. I told him nevermind about it then. When he was about to serve me, he added some fried rice at no charges at all! I was like delighted as it's a blessing from God. Some of you might say he doesn't want to throw away the waste food.

I walked around the campus till about 5pm and i decided to leave as there were no souls around the rock-climbing area at all. I supposed it's gonna be school holidays that's why they kinda stopped the cca or something.

By the way, today my friends and i played bowling at Safra Tampines. Bang Ping & I did a strike on the very first throw. At the 10th/last set, i did a DOUBLE-STRIKE, 2/3 shots. It was close to a Turkey until my 3rd Ball went to the drain. It's like ultra-cool man, to be able strike 2 times in a row at the very last set. We played 2 games and it cost about $5.70 or so, that explains why i didn't had enough money to eat at Macpherson. ):

Great effort though, Ezra.
Keep it up, Practice more, Okay!
Bye! Tomorrow, my class will be having Industrial visit to Yokogawa Company.

No comments: