Monday, June 1, 2009

Teacher back from US.

My Class Advisor(Form Teacher) is back from United State, and wasn't quarantine for a week as she said she doesn't have fever or any symptom of H1N1.

Rock-climbing session made me totally shag. Before climbing, we did Bouldering x5. We are able to try the climb the side-wall, it's difficult for me. I didn't even complete it, not to mention being stuck. This is because, as i climb half-way i knew my arms kinda tired already but i just went on climbing.

I lose my grip so like swing in mid-air, than the rope got hooked at one of the rocks. From climbing up, now need to set myself free from the rope. After setting myself free, i tried to climb up but literally no upper arm strength already. Anyway, my friend who went after me had the exact problem but he didn't managed to set himself free.

Tomorrow there will be a Class Test for Engineering Maths covering 3 topics. Algebra, Indices & Logarithm. Gotta Revise!

Bye!

No comments: