Thursday, June 11, 2009

Left-Right-Left, Hua Jin

This post is delicated to Mr. Ng Hua Jin.
The 2nd person to earned the title for "8 Years of Friendship".

Tomorrow, he will be going in to serve the nation as a NS men. In other words, it's his last night to embrace his hair before it's all gone. I meet up with him at Hougang Mall supposely to eat dinner but he had his dinner earlier on with his girlfriend.

I wanted to treat him Gelare but it closed down for renovation or moved. I was like, gosh how come so coincidence when i treat him closed! So we went Macdonald's instead but just to watch me eat. Surprisely, we saw Mr. Goh(Secondary School Teacher) at Macdonald's with his girlfriend too! He wished him, All the Best in his 2 years of army.

After that, we walked back to my house there to take bus no. 87 to go home. He needs to reach home early to continue pack his bag. Two years later, then will be my turn to serve the nation. ):

Farewell, dude! (:

No comments: