Monday, June 22, 2009

Movie on Monday

Today, i'm suppose to watch a movie with my new classmates, EC0904B peeps. When one of my friend told me, it was cancelled because there alot of them were unable to make it. I immediately recalled Noah's offer to watch movie with Bryan yesterday. I quickly smsed him and went with them to the movie theater at Tampines Mall. We watched "I Love You, Man", it's a NC16 movie.

I all along thought we were watching "Land Of the Lost".
The funny part was during the movie, i was kept asking Noah "How come the movie is talking about work-life kind of show and not some dinosaur running here and there?"

He replied: "Cause, We are watching I Love You, Man the movie." Finally i've got the answer to the random thoughts of where are the dinosaur running in my mind.

After that, we had lunch at Pasta Mania. Actually only Noah ate, Bryan bought a Mocha Freeze and i just sat there talking.

No comments: