Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kelong Trip

The Kelong trip is a once in a life time experience for me, as it's my first time ever to go there. It's simply a Kumpong house on water and basically it rear fishes! There were a total of 11 of us. Uncle Philip and 3 of his former working friends, Uncle Aurthur, Aunty Isabel & her sister & mother, Jeremy, Amos & Myself.
I was lucky enough to bait a large grouper and my brother helped me to rear it as i've no idea why i can't rear properly, probably scared the rod might break or something.
It's kind of Beginner's Luck & what a big grouper. (:



(People on board the boat)

(People on board + Jeremy's cool hand)

(My Braziliano Praia)



(Side of the Boat)


(This is new secret place for fishing "Grouper" and nets to catch small fishes)

(This is what the net catches at every 4-6 hours i supposed)



(The platform when you alighted from the boat)

(The route to the end of the Kelong)

(The end of a corner, yet so relaxing)

(The opposite-view of the end of the corner)

(It looks like wooden poles alone but it's not, take a closer look!)

(Gosh, They are balancing on a wooden pole in the midst of the wind)



(The Magnificent Toilet, there's treasure!!!)

(Zoom alittle closer in the Toilet Bowl, see something?)

(This is the best shot already, if can't see please get yourself a spectacles)


(My Brother doing something)

(Random Helicopter flying above Malaysia Island)

(9 Groupers but only 2 were caught by us)

That's all I've taken until my phone died on me. Nevertheless, Thank the Lord for my safety & able to take photos of Kelong with my problematic N73 Phone.

Bye! See ya, Folks!

No comments: