Friday, June 12, 2009

6 Hours of Pool ! (:

I was late for the last day of school, because i couldn't find my phone and didn;t hear the alarm clock! I woke up at 8.15am when class starts at 9am, so i eventually reached school at around 9.30am. When i arrived, my classmates were like playing psp everywhere and talking around. I realise i didn't bing my pencil case as i rushed down. Thank the Lord, no lesson at all. Just to check our commontest results and signed it. I scored 82/100 for the test. I hope i can get that results or even higher for my module exam so that i can achieve high GPA. (:

After school, i went to find Javan & Bryan at Parkway Parade's Pool Centre. We took a package called "Buffet something". It consist of 6 Hours of pool + 3 free drink = S$30.

Seriously, This is the longest duration i ever played pool and loitered in the centre itself. The price to play for such long hours is totally worth it but just kinda tired or bored at times. During the 6 hours, we packeted Macdonald's from below. Bryan was like power man, when he arrived he bought Fillet-O-Fish meal(upsized), and after awhile he ordered the exact meal again with us. I would say for that type of long hours of playing it should be better for practising shots to improve! We played from 12pm -6pm.

After that, I rushed down to Rachel's(cousin) birthday celebration at her place there. I thought it was held at her home, instead it was a bbq pit near her place. I happily went up the house and thought i went to wrong block or level as there were no slippers outside. I thought, probably they bathing or didn't hear or something. I waited & waited, i told myself can't be that i'm so late yet there is nobody around. I went down to walk around, and finally decided to use the Pay-Phone to call my father to asked where is the celebration as my cell phone battery died. Funny thing is how my dad suppose to contact me when i've no phone. I told him you called Amos to ask where are they, then few minutes later i shall call u again.

When i know roughly where are they, i tried to look around eventually i seek help from people who stays there and found my way to the pit. In the beginning there were roughly about 10+ people untill her other friends came and made it to 20+ people. Titus was there too, he was surprise how come i know some of her friends!

P.S Hua Jin, Sorry if you tried calling me and couldn't get through. Battery died! ):

No comments: