Tuesday, February 24, 2009

yesterday's outing

Hellos!

Yesterday Andy called me in the evening to ask if want to come out if round my area, I eventually agree to it. The no. 1 issue is "WHERE IS THE MONEY" but cause once in blue moon than i go out with them, so spending it can be counted to be worthwhile. So it was Yong Bin, Andy & Myself, we went to play Snooker at Hougang plaza. As we were about to close i realise I've forgotten to tell my dad not to buy my dinner, so i can eat outside with them. Apparently, i called late and my father already bought my dinner so I've to eat my dinner. So after playing finish 3 racks, Bennett arrive and as they went to eat dinner, i had to walk home and eat my dinner and come back to meet them again.

After dinner, we went to Hougang Mall to walk around and then went to slack awhile. Then someone suggested to play Dota at Hougang Plaza, same shop as the Snooker's.

The first game, Bennett and I team up and we got pawn by Andy & Yong Bin.
Second game, Andy & I team up and again we got pawn by Yong Bin & Bennett.
As you can see i don't play Dota that good, just to hang around with them and have some fun.

Anyway it's great to see Bennett again after so long didn't seen him with us around.

Bye.

No comments: