Friday, February 13, 2009

Wow Quite Spot On!?

Hellos! I don't post online quizzes, but this is rather interesting and short list of questions.

So.....What Animal Am I? I am Ocre and Gray Dolphin!
Although i don't really know it means but I'm a Dolphin!!!! Come on I'm not an Ah Beng, I'm so lovable like Dolphin! even the results said so.


ANIMOLOGY: What Animal Are You?
Your Result: Ocre and Gray Dolphin

Sea! You're a very hearty person being a good friend. You attract many friends because of your lovely personality, but you're sometimes pretty weird. Your soul mate is the Bronze Goat. You hate the Peach Pig.

Teal Cat
Red Jaguar
Blue Fox
Gold Falcon
Silver and Red Wolf
Tan Giraffe
Yellow Trout
ANIMOLOGY: What Animal Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

That's all folks! Tune in to ezragoh90.blogspot.com for more, Ezratic news.

Oh yeah, Soon it's gonna be Valentine's Day! Let the air be filled with L-O-V-E.

Cya all! I'm gonna have fun in church for Valentine's! Muacks, to myself!

No comments: