Friday, February 6, 2009

6 more days till GRADUATION CEREMONY! ! !

Hello Peeps!

Okay, Okay. Some people just want me to get out of Chinese New Year mood. Actually I'm already out of it. Just that i'm at home watching television and munching Chinese New Year goodies thats all.

I NEED A JOB to earn Money, I NEED A NEW COMPUTER, NOT MORE ROTTING TIME!

Alright, so the title says it all. For some reason i don't know why i'm excited and can't wait for it to come. Probably looking forward my friends in formal wear or myself? I just hope so everything goes well that day for me. I guess that would be really our last class gathering, after that everyone's going their own way. This is quite sad but this is LIFE. So face it like what you do in Primary & Secondary School.

Anyway, last Sunday went to Ray's place after church. I had no idea what to do either so i agree to go his place. LOLS, we watch Russell Peter's joke and some other prank videos to really Laughing Out Loud in the room. Oh Yah, and the following day was his Birthday!

I'm heading to Oliver's place later, to slack and eat at his area i guess. and Jethro's passing me something "GREAT". I hope so he is allowed to.

Bye all!

No comments: