Monday, February 9, 2009

JPAE Registration Opens

Hello peeps!

Today the first day of the week, as usual woke up and catch:

1) "Jon & Kate Plus 8" on Travel & Living Channel at 11am-12am, back to back episodes!
2) "Mythbusters" on Discovery Channel at 1pm.

I went to apply for JPAE and submitted my application, gotta pray to continue to trust in the Lord! After that i went to run errand for my dad, which is to travel all the way to Toa Payoh and buy "Lao Yu Sen" from the Forunate Restaurant on top of Shop & Save. The funny thing is that we bought that on the very last day of CNY, so weird. That explain why people looked at me with that big square thingy. On my way there thoughts of reaching out to people were so realistic to me. But i didn't cause scare the "Lao Yu Sen" turn bad.

Oh yah! 2 more days till Graduation Ceremony!
Before i forget, tonight on Okto Channel at 11pm: Mind Your Language!

Bye!

No comments: