Sunday, February 22, 2009

TOPMAN SHOP!

Hellos peeps!

Service was POWER & ROCK!

Today after church went to eat Macdonald's with Oliver & Jethro. After that went back church for YPS Practice and asked Edison to accompany go TOPMAN at Parkway Parade to buy clothes. I bought 2 Tops, the type like short sleeved and small sized. I don't know why i'm excited over it? Because is it new? or thin material? (:

Oh Yah, after i bought the clothes i was on my way out of the mall. While i walking, some working teenagers asked me if i free to take photo for them or something. Apparently i had to wait 30mins for it to develop or should i say for them to edit?

I told Edison to go first, and i loitered around the mall until 30minutes is up.
While the worker is finding the photos, i was like: "Wow so many old people took the pictures!"
Until he said "There's your photo, i was like u mean this is my photo?
BECAUSE it was like some freak photo, not because of my pimples but the way they edited.

I thought was some free photo shoot, that's why i waited for a free picture of myself.
You know what!? It was like some Cigarette Campaign thingy, as in like want to educate the people that, that will be how a person look like when he/she is old if you continue smoke till he old.
It's freaky, i looked like a zombie.

Anyway my dad was like saying "Becareful! You never know if they use my photo to advertise on the Cigarette pack, then all my friend will think i smoke. -.-!

FYI! I don't smoke, not now or ever. So rest assure in me! (:

Anyway i love the tees though.
See ya

No comments: