Friday, February 13, 2009

ITE Graduation Ceremony '09

Graduation Day Ceremony '09

Okay! Finally the day is here, Graduation Day! That night before i sleep, i set 2 alarm timing, 6.15am & 6.30am. I actually woke up earlier cause i was excited over it, i waited for the alarm clock to ring until i went back to sleep. When i woke up, it was already the 2nd alarm timing. I thought it was the first, so i continue waiting until Dad called me i think. I'm suppose to meet Hua Jin on bus 87 but because i knew I'm gonna be late so i ask them go ahead without me. Dad & I took taxi down to school like some grand VIP fellow. Apparently Guest were unable to sit with the Graduand, so they sat at the top.

Let the picture do the talking:

(Guest View - Auditorium)

(Director of Info-Com, suppose to be shaking hand. Apparently, Dad missed it.)


(Group Photo, Shot 1)

(Group Photo, Shot 2)

(Group Photo, Shot 3)

(Group Photo, Shot 4)

(Xing borrowed Andrew's Coat & imitate to be the Director)


This is the part which i (MIA) with my friends. Dad suggested to take photo of the surrounding to prove i studied here. LOLS. After few shots, i went to meet them at Marina Square. Erm supposedly to be picture of me, but i don't know why is the view is important than me. (:

(Shot 1)

(shot 2)

(Shot 3)

(Shot 4)

With that, here comes a close to it. Anyway i hope to see you all soon. Cya!

Bye readers!

No comments: