Thursday, February 28, 2008

3 plates of Fried Rice / 4 plants of Fried Rice !?!?!?

After DMT Theory lesson, which is roughly about 2.30pm my clings of friends went to Cafe 3 to grab a bite or so. I bought a $1.00 quantity of fried rice and finished it. Out of my arrogant, i asked Hua Jin: Come la! i eat few more plates of fried rice u treat ah!? LOLS...at first he replied: Sure! 5 plates he will pay for all, slowly i bargain till 3 plates. The condition is if i am able to ate 3 plates of fried rice is counted his treat, if not i gotta pay him double the price which is $6 lols. Anyway i agreed to the condition.

Finished the 1st plate: 5 mins or lesser, 2nd plate: roughly 10mins. Hua Jin went to bought the last and final plate and i am kinda super bloated. I thought i could force myself to finished it, but i just simply cant eat anymore. Guess what? i took 1 spoon of the 3rd plate and just gave up, end up losing my appetite and $6. To think of the brighter side, learn a lesson & saved money for dinner.


Here is one random picture taken by Hua Jin, claiming to edit me in photoshop to wear a skirt as he is kinda short of my slim legs LOLS!!!




Only if i pulled the pants the same length, it would really look exactly like my primary school shorts. Somehow it reminds me of old times...the past of wearing shorts to school cause we were like Juniors and now? Time flies fast...This year gonna be 18 and couple of years, Adult.

No comments: