Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Finally able to download Cabal(SEA) !

Hello Peeps!!!

LOLS today's ETP lesson was quite fun and fast. Why? Cause we were to complete a Business Card & Form of Business, as we were doing here and there we kept calling teacher to seek his approval of our stuff so that we are able to leave early. As a matter of fact, we were the first group to leave. Anyway thanks again Xing & Bennett! Jia You! Jia You!

These few days tried to download CableSEA but no matter how, some part of the setup file is corrupted. Today afternoon i decided to download it part by part, same problem but kept re-download till its alright! Installed/Updated the files,waiting for registration & ready for the open-beta, just hope my pathetic computer can support the game as its kinda slow/old.



I wanted to be a gamer like my friends are, but serving the Lord is my life. I pray that i will keep that in mind. =D

No comments: