Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day before Chinese New Year

Today is the Eve of Chinese New Year. I was asked to clean the outside windows, since i didnt helped out in cleaning all this while. I must say there is a ART(skill) to it cleaning it, what kind of ART(skill)??? I not sure, go ask professional Window Cleaners!

Yesterday night asked my friends to send me a pool game for handphone with average quality game. One wasn't online, the other can't put it into computer. So i tried my luck to search for it, by the way it cost $$ not free. I went google and search couple of webpages and finally found a website to download the game for free. Once the download is completed i quickly put into my phone and played till i was about to sleep. Anyway here is how it looks like on the phone:




Later on i will be going to my Grandma's place for our traditional " Reunion Dinner ". To me eating with your family members is fun especially when u sit beside/near your close cousin, cause you will spent more time talking than eating.


!~ HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ~!
(in advanced)

No comments: