Monday, February 4, 2008

Yesterday went to buy New Year "Jeans"

I asked Desmond and Edward if they are free to go out to accompany look for my jeans. I met up with them at Peninsula Shopping Centre after i left from church. Andy was there and i was kinda shocked as Desmond said he wont be free. We walked around and Andy introduced me to a particular shop, while i was looking at the jeans he keeps on say "faster buy cause going to close soon" lols. Anyway i bought a pair of jeans as i made a 2nd visit to the shop. We left there and suppose to eat at KFC, ended up eating at a kopitiam in some I.T Mall(forgot already). We joked around, I said: Eh! Where's the 2 piece chicken meal? Andy replied: There! At the chicken rice stall, Roasted Chicken lor! LOLS!!!

After an early dinner, we took bus and went to park lane for our casual sports. We played Snooker(Colored Ball) and its like my first time playing it. A few games of it we closed and played pool, till like 10pm+ and took 147 back.

No comments: