Monday, March 10, 2008

Hair cut by a pretty lady ~!

Hua Jin introduced me to a saloon he cut his hair as it was cheap, $4.80. The lady who cut my hair was pretty, not sure its a worker or a boss herself. Actually everything was going well as in the cutting the appropriate hair i wanted, as soon as i opened my mouth to tell her : Er...Sides don't want to touch my ear. She began to shaved my sideburns! LOLS..there we go again.

Hua Jin there trying to control his laugh. Anyway she said: cut away good mah...if not really look like one gangster. Eventually i didn't cut my layers, now it looks long and to me like gangster.

Under my block, i was walking towards the lift, i saw the pretty girl who live on the 12th floor. I was like crap, of all time when i had a new hair cut. I walked abit faster so i reached the lift first, pressing the "Door Open" button while there was a cat. She was stucked when she saw the cat near the lift. I hold and waited for her, phew luckily she managed to came in.

In my heart, i said: Need me hold your hand bring you in? So that u can jump away from cat? LOLS wishful thinking of me. I saw her many times but didnt dare to start the conversation. Finally thanks to the cat, i somehow talked.

I asked: 12th floor right?(obviously) She replied: Yes.
When we are in the lift, i asked her if she is afriad/scared of cat? She said: yah...i would rather walk up 12 story than to take the lift with a cat. That was funny so i laughed.

The lift reach my floor first, to my surprise when i about to leave she said: bye. I was shocked and replied abit slower. From far and back view she would resemble like Chrispoo and she what she worn even look like. I not sure its i kinda like her now or she reminds me of Chris. Now each time, i takes the lift hoping for a 12th floor to come down or up to get a chance to speak to her again. LOLS.

No comments: