Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mr. Poh Chong made me angry!

Today was actually a normal Wednesday besides going home early during ETP Lab.

Mr. Poh Chong made me fed up after i told him nicely not to close my Internet Explorer: Youtube™, cause i just finished streaming the video. Moreover it wasn't the first time just before this, he closed my Viwawa game page straight after i lose. He practically did that again just after i said finished, tell me who will not angry? Zzzz...So at the moment of Anger, i kicked his "computer chair" hard and he fell on the floor.

Mrs. Veronica saw and called me out and talk outside the room, she wanted me to apologise to him. She soon called poh chong out too, i not sure whats the real reason why poh chong is smiling even though She was like kinda counsel/talk to him.

Teacher keep on ask him Poh Chong, are you okay? He claimed Yes...when we entered the room She asked me again..Poh Chong got drop his loosen screw a not? lols i said nah..just maybe he take it lightly thats all.

When i went back to my seat...my friend compliment me said: WAH SEH sia! Pro BKB/Avatar!
i was wonder what in the world is that, they told me is one of the Dota's Hero skill to evolved to bigger and stronger mode. Anyway in the end he apologies and so did i, than become friends back. LOLS~!

No comments: