Friday, March 14, 2008

YESTERDAY Late for DMT Class test ~!

I went to school and forget to bring my tumbdrive as i am having presentation later.
I thought all i have to do is just go back home later and take it.
Than its settled already so easy, how worst can it be?

After DMT Lab lesson, i headed home with only my DMT Theory book in my file so i can study for my test during the bus journeys. I didn't brought my bag home cause i was lazy, need to bring the same stuff back to school later.

I reached home at 11.23am, i realised i didn't brought my KEY back. I called Hua Jin and asked him could he come down to pass me the key?
He said: Okay, and he brought Andy along with him. It was starting to rain heavily, waited for them for 1 hour cause they were taking bus. I had to call Mr. Joel to let him know we will be late for the test, he said at most he can delay 5mins. He told me its my carelessness that i didn't bring my tumbdrive and now i still burden to HJ & Andy. Hua Jin went home to do something since its along the journey, Andy soon alighted at the bus-stop.

I need to get an umbrella in order to retrieve the key from him. I went to my 3 of my neighbours tried to ask him to borrow an umbrella, 2 of them were not around and 1 of them i not sure which unit LOLS. I went back down running towards the cleaner who sweeps my area hoping she was around. Indeed she was, but taking an afternoon nap.

I had no choice as time is freaking running out. I slowly tab & call her and she didn't wake up. I tried again but harder ABIT if not there is no difference from 1st attempt, she woke up and asked me what happen? lols i said i need to borrow her umbrella for awhile, she instantly lent me her umbrella. I tried to ran ASAP, but scared i run till the umbrella might be spoilt so i run and stop few times. There are pools of obstacles here and there, thought by running and jumping over can escape it. Run across the road and took the key from Andy and ran back home.

Opened the gate & door rushing to get that magical "thumbdrive" and umbrella and leave immediately. Headed back to the bus stop to take taxi with Andy and picking up Hua Jin on the way. We reached school 1.16pm, 16mins late for exam. The lecture room was packed already, Hua Jin & Andy sat by the sides of the back corner.

Teacher told me to sit right in the front, facing towards 2 classes of my classmates. By right i should be shy, but today so many things have happen already nothing to be shy already Zzz. In the end, i didn't have enough time to completed the MCQs not to mention the Short Question Answer. So i think i will flunk this paper which is 10% of the module. Haiz!

No comments: