Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Wow 2008 Already~!

Sorry to turn down Mei Zhen & friends for not going with u guys for countdown, cause i was asked earlier.

I was invited to Jeri's place for countdown 2008. I wanted to leave house by 10pm to reach her place/area on time but cause of my right-eye having sore eye delayed me till 10.30 - 10.45pm.
When the bus was near the area it was already 11.20+, i panic and run quickly when i alighted cause i dont wanna miss the countdown. lols i alighted 1 stop ealier then i was suppose to alight, so i ran after the bus till next stop.

When i reached i was kinda lost cause so many blocks, called her and guided me to the place. Most of them were already there, later Leon asked me to accompany him to stay over so i agreed since i got nothing to lose anyway.

No comments: