Wednesday, January 2, 2008

School re-opening soon ~!

Time really fly fast, a few months back i just enrolled in ITE. Now i am a Second Year Student already LOLS. Checked my GPA on the ITE's web page and found out i got 2.483 for EOY results, which is 0.1 point lower than my first GPA 2.583. Man i thought i would have improved alittle and not deproved =.=

Argh! I am sad when comes to results this time round, most of my classmates get 3.4+ and i got 2.4+ only. Second year still 2.4+ going poly is as good as impossible, better wake up from Slackness! After January of pool i gotta cut my freaking time of going there and start bucking up, if not i lose out everything and the world loses out none. I really hope 1 month of slackness still gives me a glimpse of chance to catch up tremendously.

Best of Luck myself ! Give all i have got for 1 more year please!

No comments: