Sunday, January 6, 2008

Tomorrow Your Birthday, My First Day of school '08 ~!

A new year has come and its gonna be your birthday tomorrow..WOW!
2nd week of 2008, Monday 07/01/08.


Happy 18th Birthday! xD
(in advance)



7 is the number of you, so 7 will be it. I not exactly sure what i wanna wish but...

- Enjoy your birthday with lots of Joy & Laughter !

- Hope couple of your wishes come true !

- Open present with satisfaction (random) !

- Having tonnes of fun with family & friends !

- Stay Cheerful & Happy !

- Continue to serve & trust the Lord !

- Safe & Sound family !


It was you, who make me first known of this song. Since i am no longer able to get a reality glimpse of you. I want to delicate this song back to you, as my way of a present for you! =)

Played it over times and times again but it's simply meaningful and touch to me. Even tried to imitate the song but still far from it .

Birthday girl, you know who you are even though u might not able to view this at all. LOLS !



Here you go ~!

No comments: