Monday, January 21, 2008

Rubik Monday ~!

Lols today brought my lousy-quality Rubik cube to school. I was happy cause i finally able to solve the cube and show it to my friends. I solved the cube arrogantly in the eyes of my fellow classmates. Though i am not suppose to as a Christian. Sorry people! =D

After DMT lesson went to Pool Centre to tried find You Xiang & friends. I saw them at the booking tables, and i played 1 game of challenger's table. Soon left with them for Tampines Interchange, on the way near the junction of interchange. Saw two no. 72 double-deck buses left 1 by 1. By the time i reached there, another double-deck bus left. In other words a total of 3 double-deck bus. I told myself i should be taking a single deck since 3 of it has gone. Guess what! Instead of a single deck, its a double-deck! Sadly a group of year one student took the whole stretch of seat all the way back. Which is my favourite seat or you can called it "EMO seat ".

No comments: