Saturday, December 22, 2007

Few days after i reformatted~!

These few days dont feel like blog cause do not know how to write about it and keep on trying Grahpic card in Accelerated Graphic Port(AGP). lols Finally read my primary school friend's blog and it slowly inspires my mood again i guess. hahas thanks!

First time attempt of reformatting my own computer thought it would be a smooth format, when everthing turned out bad. i followed the lab book and stuff accordingly.
This gonna be naggy so here goes.

SOFTWARE~!
Deleted all the partition and then repartition it, from a 10GB of C:/ to 90GB. (!~WAH~!)
I was suppose to insert the CD for Windows installation,
and i inserted other XP disc (looks very alike)

I decided to phone Andrew & followed by Mr. Desmond.
When my bro reacheed home, he told me cause i put wrong CD =.=!!
That totally explains why the CD cant boot up from Boot Menu at all.

Just as i thought bigger size of C:/ lagness wont be a problem. I was totally wrong, it was as lag as my previous system. Why? i also do not know either.
Lols i went to seek the web around for answers. Registering for forums and post help to solve my problem, just hope can get over with it soon.

HARDWARE~!
Where i got the GCs.

1) Bro's friend gave. (required AGP 3.0, mine only 2.0)
2) Took from older CPU. (Unable to turn on when plugged)
3) All these while in CPU. (Unable to turn on when plugged)

Now the AGP port or the Graphic Card makes me fustrated. I do not know is it Graphic Card spoilt or AGP problem/error, i turned off the computer, plug out the power supply switch and change the GC. When i connect the monitor cable to the AGP, it simply wont turn on the monitor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lols just as i thought i can be a happy gamer for this EOY holiday. Now simply waiting for Christmas and just chat with friends. Talking about Christmas its just like 2 days away, and i still dont feel like its in the month of December now.
Anyway an advance wishes to all. =)



Merry Christmas!!
To
Readers
And
Friends

No comments: