Sunday, December 2, 2007

Muonline~! My favourite game.

I, Proudly present to you: Muonline



I just simply love playing it again & again. It is one game that you dont have to be the top rankers to "pawn/own" people around. It all lies within your Defensive Set & Deadly Weapons.
I cant wait to play back again, after my computer re-formats/exams.
I was wondering should i blog about this or not. I finally came to the decision of blogging it, as its superb designs favour of me. Just look, how wonderful the items are...

This set you see here, is my all time favourite hero's "set"
though it may not provide the best defense but it look totally nice...
It's only for Blade Knight, best hero of the game.

(Excellent Dragon Set)




Here are some other fantastic hero's " Set "


Class: Blade Knight (BK)

(Great Dragon Set) (Dark Phoenix Set)





Class: Dark Lord (DL)


(Magus Set) (Embroidered Set)




That sums up what i wanna share...nights folks!

No comments: