Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Norm Wednesday!

Hellos!

I overslept on a Wednesday morning again, setting my alarm clock to ring at 6am but it didn't.

You wanna know why? My phone's profile was set to 'Silent-Mode', so it basically lights up the screen but doesn't make a single noise at all. So, i woke up @ 7am and get myself ready hurriedly, skipping my breakfast at the coffeeshop and rush to the bus stop.

Thank the Lord, I was able to make it to school at around 8.15am because while I had cross the road near my house, the bus actually arrived and I kind of missed my bus. On the bus, I saw this man who wore this exact, same, identical Nike shoe of mine.

I was like You've gotta be kidding me, so coincidental?
As in, who would travel all the way to Queensway to buy shoe like Edison & myself?
Hmmmm....Actually alot people (:

Both practical labs were interesting today! Many claim it's like the best lesson ever because we can use the computer to play games after lab work.

Whatever games, you name it,

- Counter-Strike
- Dota
- Daytona
- Plant vs. Zombie
- Left 4 Dead
-Need For Speed

Sorry, I'm not promoting games here.
It's just that lost my thoughts of what to blog about.

Oh yah, This Friday it's my DPA Commontest starting at 3pm-4.30pm. I've no idea why is it later than the previous commontest I took. I really hope to do well cause, I kinda have not much confidence in this paper.

Gotta study already.

See you!
Bye!

No comments: