Thursday, January 14, 2010

Short lesson on Thursday!

Hellos!

I always look forward to Thursday because it's the only day that my lesson starts late. I woke up alittle earlier to do some revision before leaving the house. I fasted breakfast in the morning, and I was asking Him, how to pray in school? Because, I don't think I can find the time and place.

Just close your eyes and imagine with me, I excuse myself to the toilet, close the cubical door and start to pray? Won't it be weird if someone walked in to use the toilet and hear someone's mumbling in the toilet. First impression: Freak out!

God impressed to me by asking me to pray while walking to the bus-stop. My initial thought was, are you serious? cause I everyday will walk past a market and shop outlets so there will be someone looking at me.

Today, I've decided to walk outside the block. I cut through the grass patch to walk and praying at the same time. When I was about to reached the bus-stop, I sat down at the block to continue pray until the bus come. Through the whole journey, I was able to pray without anyone interferring or being disturbed. It's really amazing how God works, right?

I went to school for like 3 hours only, because my afternoon's lesson was cancelled.
10am - 1pm? Shiok! But the sad thing is, tomorrow I'm having CMN Commontest at 2.30pm!

I bought dinner for myself after exercising at the Physical corner below my block. There's this Indian uncle in the same lift as me, he pressed the 12th floor and i pressed mine. I was having this random thought while walking out the lift, what would happen if someone attacked me from behind when I'm feeling shag after exercise? I turned back my head and saw the uncle behind me, I was like WOAH, WHAT! He mistaken my floor for his floor and hurriedly when back to the lift. For that split second, I wanted to jump and shout cause I'm shocked and can't possibly be so coincidence.

You laugh at me? next time you face it, I'll see (:

See ya, I've gotta study for tomorrow's mini exam!

That's about all!
Bye!

No comments: