Friday, January 8, 2010

First week of school 2010

Hello peeps!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010! (:

From Youth Camp --> Christmas Service --> Watchnite Service.
It's a whole chunk of fun and bonding with the youths. There are tons of stuff to blog about, but I was rather busy, tired and lazy to do so, sorry for waiting for my blog to update!

First week of school:

It was a HECTIC week for me. Some of you all might have known that I was supposed to come back to school during the holidays to complete the mini project, but teacher postponed the lesson till further notice.

On Monday, he told us that only those who had submitted earlier will be counted. Though, I've submitted my project on his desk. I realise I didn't finish the project completely as in there were still some loop-holes.

On Wednesday, I collected back and hurriedly spot my errors and managed to submit on time.

I actually could scored an 'A' for the project, but thanks to the careless stuff i did, dropped my grade to 'A-'. I was anxious to submit hurriedly as the time is running up, i accidentally put the Integrated Chip (IC) the opposite direction of the Holder. Which causes the chip to heat up and as i wasn't able to find my error, my teacher went to touch the chip and burnt his finger.

On Thursday, another project was briefed to us. I think it will be as challenging as the CMN mini project because it's quite similar but in addition of programming the board. It sounds cool but the progress is quite tedious.

On Friday, I supposedly need to go back for my WSS training (special programme). He told me, since almost everyone can't catch up with the intensive study might as well try this new event. I really pray that if I join this, wouldn't add on to my burden. I'm quite afraid that i can't juggle so many stuff and who knows breakdown? In the end, teacher encouraged me to join a "building a flying aircraft competition".

Hectic or Fun week? (:

Alright, That's All Folks!
Bye!

No comments: