Thursday, December 10, 2009

Last day of school 2009

Today's actually the official last lesson for year 2009.
Therefore, my Class Advisor(CA) decided to held a mini party celebration for the class to enjoy the last day of school '09.

We brought food and drinks to the 3rd floor of the building where it had enough space for a picnic-like party. The weather was great even though we are under the shelter of the roof. It's was pretty windy though, plastic cups and leftover crumbs roaming here and there on the floor.

My standard class time-table lesson is from Monday - Thursday. But, because I'm having a special study programme on every Friday. Instead, my own time-table is actually Monday - Friday.

After the party, my friends and I went to student hub, a room where student goes to slack. I went there not to have fun with them instead rushing some last minute homework that i forgotten to pass up.

During MPI lesson, we had a theory test. I would say it was quite okay but just errors here and there. I hope I can do well for it, because there was a section that require us to spot the error & amend it and different people spot different stuffs.

At the end of school, I went to find my teacher to submit an oversea application form and CMN mini-project. I went to meet my classmates and watched "Storm Warrior".
aka Wind & Cloud = Storm. ('As in SERIOUSLY', not that I'm being lame.)

The movie was quite nice because of the sword fighting scenes other then that, the ending was like? T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E

Because it ended at the 'To Be Continued' type of shots, my friends were like? WHAT, LIKE THAT END AH? I don't wish to elaborate on the scene cause you will catch no balls by not knowing the storyline.

DGM was telling me the movie's ending is like 'DUHz' and I told Zhi Xiang before we catch the show. When we came out of the theater, he said: Wah! Really lei, the ending like that? Cannot believe sia, scam my money. LOLS

In the end, we took bus service no.81 from Tampines to get back home. On the bus was Zhi Xiang, Mash, Jue Liang, Wai Kiat and myself. Along the way after Xiang & Mash alighted, Jue Liang suggested to change bus to service no.53 for fun or something. Phew, I'm able to take the same bus with them as we live quite near each other although i do not know which part of Hougang does he live in.

TMR IS THE LAST DAY! (:

That's All Folks (:

No comments: