Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stayed back after school on Tuesday

Hellos! (:

Today's PE lesson, my classmates didn't play floorball as we didn't want to play with the 2nd year students. I went to the gym awhile before playing badminton and my other friends went to play basketball instead.

I stayed back in school after my lesson to do the RC-Aeroplane project as Chinese New Year & Exams are round the corner so we've to somehow start completing the actual plane. I was still in school at around 7.35pm, when Mr. Tony suggested to have dinner at Bedok 85 market.

Apparently, he keep imitating my voice as he claims that I sounded like 'out of tune' aka 'Zao-Xia'. At times, he would say 'Ezra, how come you're able to eat when there is something stuck in my mouth already?' ('something' refers to stuff that make my voice Zao-Xia)

I was like? WHAT!
Because my Adam's apple is big that's is why I sounded like this.
He said: Oh, SORRY to the Biggest Adam's apple among all of us.

I've come to my senses. Initially, my classmate was talking about it and I thought they are lying. Now....Mr. Tony, Mark, Jakie & Zhi Hao is laughing about it, I suppose it's quite true.

HOW? DO I REALLY SOUND LIKE THAT!?

He treated us Ba-Chor Mee, Chicken Wings & Dessert, Chocolate Ice Kachang!
During dinner, Mr. Tony asked me something.

Tony: Ezra, How are you going back?
Me: Duh, your car? Hmmm....ask Zhi Hao.
(because I thought Mr. Tony going to alight him at the MRT station, so am I)
Tony: Why Zhi Hao? I fetching him to Yishun.
Me: what? DON'T BLUFF!
Me: OH YAH HOR! He live in the West, so it's along the way for you.

After dinner, as we were walking back to the car park we cut through the blocks and there was another car park.

I gave a random comment by saying: Eh! It's funny lei, How can 5 person who didn't drink any alcohol can walk into the wrong car park? The the next moment, I realise I made a fool of myself
(cause it's the wrong car park) =X

They laughed at me cause i put on the seat-belt when i sat in the centre. True enough, while waiting for the pedestrain to cross at the junction at the police station there. They were laughing at my jokes and there was this indian man who walked and almost knocked him down cause of the Blindspot of the car and didn't pay attention obviously. Anyway, he alighted me at one of bus no. 72 bus-stops.

When i reached home, Jakie told me to read his PM on his msn.



That's All Folks!
Bye!

No comments: