Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Last Wednesday of my Holidays

I'm bored, and I've yet to complete my TAWG. I seriously can't get my butt to sit still for like 2 hours. Probably I'm so far apart that I'm lazy to catch up. I seriously don't know.

It has been awhile since i went swimming, my dad told me not to go because of my sun-burn hasn't literally rejuvenate back to normal skin.

Oh yeah, I realise my Television plays the song, "We Stand - Hillsongs" instead of "The Stand - Hillsongs". I was wondering how come this version so different, no wonder it's another song. Nevertheless, it's still a great song that inspires my mood.

Today, I kept having these thoughts of not studying. Come to think about it, I've to take a longer journey to be on pile with my age group peeps.

Qualifications is IMPORTANT in society, so I've to cling on my studies!
God will open "this" doors in my life, one day.
There are uncountable numbers of doors people needs, but for me at this moment is "76598324642"(break the code with a handphone)

In the evening, there will be Prayer Meeting as it's 1st week of the month. I desire to be ministered through Worship and Testimonies.

That's All.
Bye (:

No comments: