Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Getting late on the 3rd day of school

Hellos (:

I'm still having the same timetable as my semester hasn't end, it's like just the beginning of it.

So, Wednesday's first lesson starts at 8.00am and woke up at 7.38am. I actually set my alarm clock to 6.00am. I told myself to rest alittle longer but guess what? I O-V-E-R-S-L-E-P-T
It's like I am almost late for every practical lessons on Wednesday. As a result, I didn't understand and know how to do the lab works.

I hurriedly run out of my room and went to bath. When I left the house, it was already 7.57am. I took a quick breeze walk to the bus-stop. While I was crossing the road, I saw bus service no. 72. I literally cranked up my legs and ran like mad to the bus-stop. I managed to board the bus and I was panting for the first 10 minutes in the bus.

Thank the Lord, for the bus timing. Just imagine, missing that bus would made me more late.
Eventually, I reached the school at around 8.40am and along the way I saw Bang Ping at the junction, we entered the school compound together and went to class normally. Today, i had the opportunity to let some of my friends know my religion, Christianity.

During breaktime, my friends decided to watch Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen.
At that point of time, i was telling myself for the sake of the record "ever watch Movie x3", i didn't mind skipping lesson. I soon came back to my senses and rejected them and waited for classroom to be opened.

After school, I had dinner with En Quan & Wai Kiat at Hougang Plaza famous Western Food store. I ordered Chicken-Chop and it's was quite a big plate which cost only S$5.00 .

I'm still pondering whether to go Bennett's place for his farewell to army. It's gonna be late at 10pm at his place and there's school tomorrow.

Bye!

No comments: