Thursday, July 23, 2009

Game of Floorball for PE lesson

Hellos

In the morning when i crossed the road, I stood at the center diversion platform. I saw a pool of dried blood and broken number plates of a car. I was like, Oh man! Somebody had an accident and loss that much of blood. This reminds me to cross the road carefully and be alert!

I reached school at 7.45am and teacher told me that PE lesson starts at 8.30am. -.-!
We actually planned to play basketball during PE lesson but apparently Zhi Xiang was late so teacher kind of told us to play floorball.

I was just playing floorball by myself to practice and soon my friends came. I think we played 2 games in all. There was this goal, that was totally UNSTOPPABLE. My friend was shooting and the opponent came neck to neck to his stick, so the ball flew up. Guess What? Bang Ping was like, where's the ball!? Then the ball dropped directly infront of him and went in. We were rejoicing over that UNSTOPPABLE goal. It's like who can react in time?

My teammates got fouled like 5 times for over-waist stick. I've a foul once because i wanted to catch the ball in mid-air and i forget about it.

First game, my team won.
Second game, we lost.

After the game, most of them were resting. I decided to play by myself until Zhi Xiang joined in. We played like 1 vs 1. It's like once you miss your shot, you've to run back to defence. It's very fun & interesting, our skills were like on par. As in, playing as a good game.

I'm beginning to like floorball as a sports. (:

No comments: