Monday, July 27, 2009

Common Test + Botak Jones ~!

It was Analogue Principles Application (APA) Common Test!
The test consist of Chapter 1 - 8, first common test and it covered so many chapters already.

Overall, the test was alright for me. There was this question, where it state to interpret the Resistor Color Code. I've to put the acronym B, B, R, O, Y, G, B, V, G, W into action.

After test, I went to Botak Jones(Tampines) with my classmates, which is also Zhi Xiang's workplace. I ordered Fish & Chips with Spicy Fries & Cheese Potato as my side-dishes. This is the 2nd time i ate at Botak Jones. The first time, was at Derek's 21st Birthday Celebration and I couldn't finish the plate of Fish & Chips.

(This is how clean my plate looks like when i ate finished)

(Zhong Liang's Order, ULTIMATE!)

Don't be deceived by the look of his face, he isn't shock with his order. It's just that he is shy of taking photo with his food. His Order was total "OWNAGE".

Staff: So how do you find your food ?

Zhong Liang: Erm....Actually the beef isn't that nice because it's kind of dry, but the side-dishes *thumbs ups*

Staff: Dry ah?

He went back and took a saucer and scoop his leftover beef.

Staff: I will go and experiment on it.

They really take the comment of customers seriously, which is a good point in F&B Business.

No comments: