Saturday, December 20, 2008

By God's Will & Appointment!

Today was the 1st performance of "Against All Odds" the Musical Drama in my church.
I invited my secondary school classmate, Jian Ming. He was happy and touched by the skit, knowing it's so real in reality.

DO YOU KNOW!?!?

Actually he can't make it for the musical, the night before he told me he had to work. The next day in the afternoon, he called me and said: Ezra i think i might be coming for your musical drama because i asked my friend to cover up for me. I'm like so happy and excited!

Immediaty i know it's by God's Will & Appointment for this to happen!

During Altar Call, my brother asked me to kinda ask him would he want to go and seek prayer. I didnt went to ask because I thought he would be a hard nut to crack.
When service ended, i asked him out of curiosity.
Erm just asking, would you go front if i had accompanied you? He replied Yes!
I was like, MAN! I'M SO WRONG ABOUT HIM. So i missed my opportunity to ask him, to think i was right...So youth out there! Next time don't believe your guts, Believe God's way of moving! BUT I BELIEVE GOD WILL GIVE ME ANOTHER TIME AND OPPORTUNITY.

I sat with him for fellowship and sent him to the bus-stop. He told me his busy working next week so can't join us for the Mystery Night. =\

Tomorrow, i will be inviting my Primary School classmates. I hope they know their way there and on time for the musical. Soften their hearts, Lord!

Nights all!
Great & Wonderful Day tomorrow!

No comments: