Wednesday, December 31, 2008

K-Box with my friends

Hellos!

I met my ITE classmates at City Hall MRT Control station around 1.50, i was late about 20 minutes. There were about total of 9 of us, Bang Ping, Welfred, Michael, Ai Jia, Mei Zhen, Naveed, Chye Wei & Poh Chong. We headed to K-Box at Marina Square and walk around. This was my first time going K-Box so kind of new to it, anyway i picked mostly Linkin Park songs as i only know their lyrics much more the rest of the songs.

When the bill came, it was S$106! I was totally shocked! Earlier on we thought is was about $18-$20+ each cause of the GST & Services. In the end, each paid $26.50 it's like $8.50 more. I brought only like $25.50? and once i pay, its all gone in that bill yet BP need to help me fork out $1.

After K-Box we went to somewhere on the roof, kinda forgot what's that building's name. We went up to chat around, slack and take photos. I found out Naveed's China brand phone can watch TV! so cool but the reception is like bad and his phone's camera timer sounded like some bomb planting.

Here are the photos:
(Hotels)

(Many white ball float)


(Shot 1: Myself, Bang Ping & Chye Wei)

(Shot 2, thought no more photo taking)

(Ai Jia took somehow)

(City view in the evening)
(Closer look at it, quite nice lightings uh?)

(More close up)


After that we had dinner at KFC in
While on our way back to City Hall MRT we saw this tree of "Soft Toys". See!
I do not know why i took it, all i know is girls will love it! LOLS.



Thats all! Argh, so laggy when uploading! Nights all.

No comments: