Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day '08

Merry Christmas to all my readers!

Do you feel the love around? Probably coldness cause it rained the day before.
(Cracking some jokes...)

Do you know that Christmas is the day that Christ was born?
and not some Big Fat man with white beard Shouting "Ho-Ho-Ho!!"

Christmas Service was different during Praise & Worship, which is GOOD!?
I sat beside Natalie and she said: You should changed you skin template, Iron Man uh?
Anyway i also thought of re-vamp my blog too, others looks nice and mine just Pictures. Let's see if i can get the template of my choice and apply to it!

After Service, friends were busy giving out Christmas Cards to one and another. Each time someone pass me my card i was like shucks!, i should have write! I felt guilty for not writing it once again.

I promise, next year i shall write Christmas Cards!

Thanks for all who wrote for me, i read and felt the love and friendship around me.

After church, I had lunch with my family at Junction 8's "Di Lai Fou", basically it served Chinese dim sum and stuff. The fried rice looked simple but it was delicious, 'Xiao Long Bao' was Great....Imagine biting skin and juice burst out in my mouth. I had a glimpse of thought about asking you out for lunch some day but come to think about it, almost every dishes has "Chong" not Jolene that Chong but Onion stem. (No offence, Jolene Smile!)

Saturday! 27th Dec! YPS! Mystery Night! WOOHOO!

No comments: